Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Beaulieu 5008 for sale

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Alain Laroche's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 23rd, 2000
    Posts
    8
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've got a superb beaulieu 5008 for sale:
    It's practicly new and comes with f/1, 4
    6 -70 Schneider lens. The batterie has been replace by 6 AA batteries, so it's less difficult to find and it last longer. The camera comes within it's original box with two films, (one black and white and a color one). The price for the moment is 1500$ canadian. I don't know exactly the price in U.S. dollars, but I think it's about 900 $ U.S.

    So, if you're interested, write me at [email protected].

    By the way, I live in Montreal, in the province of Quebec.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member yak's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2001
    Posts
    48
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    vive la quebec libre!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •